The University of Nairobi through the office of the Deputy Vice- Chancellor Academic affairs has written an internal memo through the Chairpersons of Departments about the Suspension of Common Undergraduate courses with effect from the 2022/2023 academic year.
The suspended courses include;
1. CCS 001 Communication Skills .
2.CCS 002 Fundamentals of Development and their Applications.
3.CCS 003 Human Health.
4. CCS 004 Law in Society.
5. CCS 005 Environmental Science.
6. CCS Chemistry and it’s Applications.
7.CCS Science and Technology in Development.
8. CCS Elements of Philosophy
9. CCS Elements of Economics
The University notified the Chairperson to exclude them from course registration.
The Director in ICT was also notified to withdraw the courses from the system altogether.