How to apply for a TSC transfer online.
The TSC transfer window is here with us.
Even as we wait for the Commission to develop new guidelines for recruitment and deployment of teachers, it is prudent that those willing to be rerouted tender their requests, online. ‘Mapema is best’.
Follow these easy steps:
1. Access the TSC online transfer portal at https://hrmis.tsc.go.ke/tm-app/login
2. Next, enter your TSC No, ID Number and Mobile No. Click on login and You will be sent a security (validation) code on this number.
3. Enter the received verification code and click on ‘login’.
4. In the next window, input the following details:
Years of stay at the current Station
Years of stay at the current subcounty
Date when you want the transfer to be effected.
Select the reason for transfer; Aging parents, Insecurity, Medical..
Give further details to support your request.
5. Select the preferred County, Subcounty and specific school.
6. Attach any proof to support your application, like medical reports.
7. Select ‘submit request’ to complete the application process.
8. Finally, approach your Principal and request for online transfer request acknowledgement.