The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) is inviting KCSE certificate holders who wish to pursue a Diploma, Certificate and Artisan courses under government sponsorship to apply for a TVET course of choice in any public National Polytechnic, Technical Training Institute or Technical and Vocational Training College.
1. Artisan Certificate Courses – Mean Grade of D – (minus) to E
2. Craft Certificate Courses – Mean Grade of D (plain) and above
3. Diploma Courses – Mean Grade of C – (minus) and above
All KCSE certificate holders who have not benefited from Government-sponsorship for TVET training before are eligible to apply where they meet the minimum requirements, regardless of the year one sat for the KCSE examination.
How to Apply
All applications must be done online through the Student’s Portal accessible via the KUCCPS website .Follow the procedure below to apply
1.Go to www.kuccps.ac.ke
2. Log in to the KUCCPS students portal with your credentials i.e Username and password.
3. Select four courses that you would like to pursue.
4. List them in order of priority, the first being the most preferrable and the fourth being the least.
5. Check the portal to find out which one you qualified for.